Corporate wellness solutions available in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary or Montreal
Are you searching for corporate wellness programs in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, or Montreal? With Santé Active, your wellness program will be taken to a new level. It is anticipated that your organization will benefit from this approach, increasing productivity and effectiveness. We are confident that your employees will enjoy our wellness program. Schedule a wellness activity at your workplace by contacting us.
Employee wellness programs are solution-oriented and provide opportunities for your employees to improve their health:
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle by engaging in physical activity. Corporate fitness solutions.
- Learn how to manage stress more effectively. Stress management solutions.
- Assist your employees in adopting and engaging in behaviours that will reduce their health risks, enhance their quality of life, and improve their productivity. Wellness conferences
- Provide assistance to your employees in order to improve or preserve their health. Health services for employees
Are you considering an employee wellness program? We can help!
Canadian research has demonstrated that companies that promote health and wellness in their employees get a higher return on their investment.
There are a number of ways in which our employee wellness programs can benefit your organization:
- Reduced health care costs;
- Reduction in employee turnover;
- A reduction in absenteeism;
- Reduction of medical expense claims;
- Increased productivity;
- Enhancing the morale of employees.
Success stories of Canadian companies who have offered a workplace wellness program and their returns on their investment.
- In Toronto, Canada Life Insurance had a return of $ 6.85 for every dollar invested (reduced turnover, increased productivity, and a decrease in medical claims). On their wellness programs, the company had a return of $ 1.95 to $ 3.75 per employee per dollar invested. During the first six months of the fitness program, the Toronto municipal employees who participated in the program missed 3.35 fewer days than those who did not participate in the wellness program.
- BC Hydro employees in British Columbia who joined a fitness program sponsored by their employer had a turnover rate of 3.5% compared to an average rate of 10.3% for the same company.
- Vancouver Shipyards has installed a gym and a steam room on-site; they have access to a personal trainer, a physiotherapist, and a rehabilitation specialist. Between 1998 and 2001, complaints to the Commission on occupational accidents fell by 70% in the Vancouver Shipyards.
References: Public Health Agency of Canada
Regardless of your company's size, our wellness solutions can help your employees be more productive and more competitive. We provide employee wellness services in the surrounding areas of Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, and Ottawa.
Workplace wellness solutions Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Calgary
Contact Santé Active 1-888-923-2448